Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Your Restorations => Topic started by: dom.kellett on August 24, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

Title: Help me please
Post by: dom.kellett on August 24, 2014, 04:06:17 PM
This person who owned this BIS before me broke part of where one valve sits, can I repair it or is it f*cked? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I looks like an insert I could fix?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Help me please
Post by: Gadge on August 24, 2014, 08:19:23 PM
Can you upload a photo? Not sure what you mean?
Title: Re: Help me please
Post by: dom.kellett on August 24, 2014, 08:31:05 PM
Thankyou gadge, it was this but u have now got it out! Just need to insert a new one now :) would of cost 500 - 1000 but I bought might aswell give it ago myself :) save me a few hundred quid :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Help me please
Post by: dom.kellett on August 24, 2014, 08:31:27 PM
This


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Help me please
Post by: dom.kellett on August 24, 2014, 08:38:46 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/24/e8b9c0ec0cd9822f493da4d66173f28e.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk