Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: essex southend on June 05, 2014, 03:02:49 PM

Title: Clutch
Post by: essex southend on June 05, 2014, 03:02:49 PM
Hello All

I am after a new clutch for my Fanny,  can anyone recommend where I can get one at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Title: Re: Clutch
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 05, 2014, 07:06:33 PM
Franco at Ricambio does a cheap and more expensive version. The more expensive one is made by Valeo and in my view is worth the extra cash.
Title: Re: Clutch
Post by: ChrisRLewis on June 05, 2014, 07:38:49 PM
Valeo clutch kits are available from carparts4less at £49.94 which includes delivery (use coupon code SAVEME75). But .. these are for the Bis model, not sure if they are the same part number for the aircooled models? Perhaps someone else could confirm?
Title: Re: Clutch
Post by: Pike on June 06, 2014, 05:58:03 AM
I've looked up the Valeo catalogue for you and it shows different kit part numbers for the aircooled and the Bis. The Valeo part number you require should be K247S, I would have thought most decent motor factors would be able to source you one or a quick search on ebay brought up one place who listed it for sale at around £60.
Title: Re: Clutch
Post by: essex southend on June 06, 2014, 05:51:10 PM
Hi,  thanks for that Pike.
Title: Re: Clutch
Post by: exton on June 06, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Hi,
I bought  VALEO from here.
http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/clutch-kit/fiat-126-650-24hp_v11939_g479.html
Made it in SPAIN, came from France
Тhere is a difference between BIS  and air-cooled clutch