Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Pike on June 04, 2014, 07:28:46 PM

Title: wanted - cheapish 126 - anything considered
Post by: Pike on June 04, 2014, 07:28:46 PM
I'm looking for a cheapish 126, anything considered LHD , rhd , aircooled or Bis.
I don't mind a bit of bodywork but don't want a basket case, mechanically not too
worried as long as it is complete.
I'm in Bedfordshire and it would need to be in this region preferably.

Thanks
Title: Re: wanted - cheapish 126 - anything considered
Post by: 1973/126 on June 05, 2014, 07:42:33 AM
 Welcome to the forum.

 How about this one?
 http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/110983160/polish-fiat-126.html
 You better be quick though as it won`t be around for long at that price.

 
Title: Re: wanted - cheapish 126 - anything considered
Post by: DawidGiermak on July 05, 2014, 07:38:09 PM
Hey, have a look at this one!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221485957280