Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: poxxxy on June 02, 2014, 12:07:28 AM

Title: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
Post by: poxxxy on June 02, 2014, 12:07:28 AM
I really want some of the original 13"*4.00 ET 4x98, ET 31,5 steel wheels and tyres with tread if possible to go on my BIS. If anyone has anything suitable please let me know as its urgent so I can get it in for MOT :).

Closer to Staffordshire the better but could perhaps arrange courier?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
Post by: wsmitwil on June 02, 2014, 06:46:32 AM

I've got a set of bis wheels,  I'll have a look at them tonight to see what tread they've got
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
Post by: wsmitwil on June 02, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

Checked the tyres will message you the specs
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
Post by: wsmitwil on June 06, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

Message sent

If anyone else wants wheels I also have some early 1976 cone wheels as well for sale