Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: AlGore126 on May 24, 2014, 12:01:48 PM
-
HI EVERYONE... I AM LOOKING FOR A SPEEDO FOR MY BIS... NEEDS TO BE WORKING AND IF POSSIBLE WITH ANYWHERE AROUND 18K ON IT OR JUST ABOVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL... HAVE NOTICED WITH SOME OTHERS FOR SALE THEY HAVE A FUEL GAUGE AND TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE..MINE HAS A FUEL GAUGE AND TEMP. GAUGE SO IF YOURS IS THE SAME THAT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT...ANYTHING CONSIDERED...I JUST WANT TO GET MY MILOMETER WORKING AGAIN. THANKS!!!!
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-SPEEDO-SPEEDOMETER-DASH-KPH-93K-/181420204600?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a3d7ca238
-
cheers im after mph if possible...the only issue with mine is the cog attached to the milometer barrel has worn teeth and wont turn anymore...do u think the kph barrel would work the same or set us differently to the mph one
-
hi we have one maybe two but dont know mileage i will have a look over weekend and let you know, i think one still has switches on its on a G reg bis
-
thanks look forward to hearing from you..... must be the most helpful owners club forum ever ;D
-
I also have 1 that has a small piece cut out of the plastic surround that some idiot boy racer was gona put in LEDs!!
I will search it out if still needed?
Marc
-
cheers I can always use the surround from mine...look forward to hearing from you.
-
I have emailed you a picture, it has 25k on the clock
Marc
-
yea that looks decent.... not sure how long the milometer on mine hasn't been working for...only bought it over the winter..so it may have done 25k... rather have it over than under... where are you based and what would you want for it?? do you know if it was working before it was removed??? cheers alex
-
Hi there, i have clocks in a 126 bis here, 24495 miles on clock, also has fuel and temp gauges.
Cheers Trevor.
-
sounds good do you know if it works..what do ya want for it??
-
Hi, the car has been in the back yard for 3 or 4 years now, i think everything worked back then? as for cost, pm me an offer sure.
Cheers Trevor.