Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: dajwid on April 26, 2006, 01:38:02 PM
-
Saw this today on Allegro. Polish ebay (sort of)
New Bis carbs for about 30 pounds each. THAT IS CHEAP, VERY CHEAP!!
If you are stuck with getting them mail me I can help with language or postage or anything. The guy has 2 of them.
http://allegro.pl/item100567067_okazja_nowy_gaznik_maluch_bis.html
Please note this is not my auction just thought it was probably your last chance to get brand new Bis carbs.
-
hi Dajwid they look fab, not bad for £30!!!!!! for a new carb :shock:
ive heard alot of p[eople say that the polish ones arnt as good, but ive found both are equally problematic.
regards
Chris
-
Cris got the flaps but had a family problem to sort out in the UK. will post in the morning, 2 sets one with 126p rear only but nice schaped plastic and 1 full set rubber with FSM on them black on black.
I may buy a carb and put it in my spares box. I will come along to one of the meetings when I move back with tons of spare parts.