Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on April 12, 2014, 08:57:43 PM

Title: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 12, 2014, 08:57:43 PM
....or what's left of it.  :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-fiat-126-body-panels-boot-bonnet-and-front-panel-ideal-for-spares-/400693398528?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d4b300c00
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 12, 2014, 10:02:57 PM
thats a shame. dont you want that boot lid?
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: baron_matt on April 12, 2014, 10:37:07 PM
would any of those parts fit an 83 car?
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 13, 2014, 09:54:55 AM
I'd like it, as a spare, but I'm broke! It could be good for you though, Chris as it as that support section which your maroon car is missing, let me know if you buy and I might be in the market for he leftovers!  ;D
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 13, 2014, 01:04:42 PM
ive already got one for OPD :)

NOS one from italy haha, its pristine
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 15, 2014, 10:30:36 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1973-Fiat-126-Chrome-Bumper-Model-For-Parts-/281311916920?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item417f7f3378

 :(
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 16, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
tthats a real shame :( not even I am that brave hahaha
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 18, 2014, 01:08:42 PM
Registered 1st August 1973 just like my favourite blue car...making it the oldest in the country...looks like there's a bidder too!  :o
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 18, 2014, 05:42:40 PM
 :o
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 18, 2014, 05:50:50 PM
I've had a very good chat with the owner today, he seems like a nice guy. I've got lots more photos coming but he said its far too rusted to restore. Sad news
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Pete126 on April 18, 2014, 07:09:27 PM
Registered 1st August 1973 just like my favourite blue car...making it the oldest in the country...looks like there's a bidder too!  :o

Re-body it, Legally of course :D
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 18, 2014, 07:52:49 PM
Ooh, load the pics when you get them, Chris, it would be lively to see them!  ;D

Pete, no dodgy dealings please, you're like the Del Boy of the 126 world!  :o
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 19, 2014, 06:47:03 PM
it doesnt actually look that bad. It would need just as much as OPD. I might place a sneaky bid haha.

Pictures are going on flikr
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Kent126 on April 21, 2014, 01:08:25 PM
Yeh share the pics. Shame it's so far away, I would of had it for parts. Chrome bumpers, chrome edges window seals, wheels, boot lid, steering wheel, carpet all desirable parts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 21, 2014, 04:07:31 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: 1973/126 on April 24, 2014, 02:34:00 PM
 And here goes another one. Shame they have done this to an M reg :cry:

 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-CONVERTED-FUN-CAR-1974-READY-TO-DRIVE-AND-GO-/151286788750?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item233965328e
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 24, 2014, 07:51:35 PM
Thats a shame, I like that one
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 24, 2014, 09:18:44 PM
I honestly don't know what to say.

I mean, well I don't know what I mean.

This is why we've got to save our little cars, especially the early ones.
Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 25, 2014, 08:53:54 PM
It sold for £330.01

Title: Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for sale...
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 25, 2014, 09:04:09 PM
Anyone on here get it?