Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: jacw on April 09, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

Title: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: jacw on April 09, 2014, 06:44:50 PM
Looking for UK registered 126/126bis basket case ideally with V5, in east sussex/kent border area for project.
No engine/gearbox/rust etc., no problem but must be cheeeep!

Please pm & Thanks for looking,  John.
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: Kent126 on April 21, 2014, 01:05:01 PM
I have a car for you!

It's an early series 1 Italian built car with the rare sunroof. Very rare car. Ring me on 07545129644, before I stick it on eBay.

Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 21, 2014, 04:06:13 PM
are you gettting rid of your 74 tom? :O
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 21, 2014, 05:00:09 PM
I'd pay £400 for Tom's '74....what the heck....make it £500!    ;)
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: DeVilleChris on April 21, 2014, 06:58:27 PM
yeah wouldnt we all.. ^^
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: Kent126 on April 23, 2014, 09:33:54 PM
Lol no it's the beige 76 one I have acquired. 74 is getting sprayed up soon hopefully :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: wanted UK registered basket case 126/126bis
Post by: jacw on June 18, 2014, 11:05:11 AM
A very tardy thank you to Kent 126 for your offer, unfortunately I've not been firing on all cylinders and even worse my laptop has only just been recovered, nightmare!

So thanks again for your response, John