Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: just-paul on March 10, 2014, 11:36:27 PM

Title: Front Disc Brackets.
Post by: just-paul on March 10, 2014, 11:36:27 PM

Hiya, I am looking for a pair of front brake conversion plates to fit disc's to the front of a
126 Bis.
 Can  Anybody help ?
 Cheers
Title: Re: Front Disc Brackets.
Post by: just-paul on March 14, 2014, 09:47:43 PM
Ok so nobody has any for sale  :(
So would anyone who has discs on their 126 bis be kind enough to
draw around one of their brackets and send it to me so I can get some made ?
I would cover all postage costs and there will of course  be a pint in it for you  ;)
 Cheers.
Title: Re: Front Disc Brackets.
Post by: shielsy on March 15, 2014, 07:35:14 PM
Caliper mount came from these Guys in Poland....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRS-R...00999889964030

http://www.trs-racing.pl/?link=126

owen nw
Title: Re: Front Disc Brackets.
Post by: just-paul on March 17, 2014, 10:29:37 PM
Thanks for the link but hopefully I'm sorted now.
 Cheers