Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: andyzeetec on February 24, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

Title: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: andyzeetec on February 24, 2014, 01:09:44 PM
need a deep pocket though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-MUSEUM-CONDITION-DELIVERY-MILEAGE-ONLY-/111286344816#ht_306wt_1190
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: 1973/126 on February 24, 2014, 02:01:59 PM
 
 Seems there is some strange bidding going on. The reserve is set at £5500 as someone already found out as there was a bid retraction.

 It was advertised on eBay couple of weeks ago with a BIN price of £3500 if I remember correctly. If it was an AC I would have pressed the button myself ;D

 Looks like a nice car though and I can imagine it will end up in a car collection or a  museum somewhere.
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: baron_matt on February 24, 2014, 02:10:15 PM
I expect the engine will be knackered then, all furred up inside and full of rusty scale because I expect no one has every changed the antifreeze.

I'd be giving it a body swerve then, as I'd rather have a car that is maintained and in use.
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on February 24, 2014, 06:59:41 PM
It's brilliant that there is such a low mileage Fiat 126 and I would love to have it but low mileage cars are a real dilemma. Do you drive them or do you just store them? My DeVille had 8249 on it when I bought it but it's such fun to drive that I've rocketed to 13,084 miles in just a couple of years.

Even so, great to see a £5k+ sale! The risk is that the successful bidder won't pay up and it will get relisted...
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: Kent126 on February 24, 2014, 09:05:01 PM
A lot of money for a boiler! For that price i'd rather have the green 900 camper on eBay!

Having said that, this is probably the best bis in existence!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 04, 2014, 02:56:52 PM
Back up for sale with a different seller - very strange.  ???
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: RicePuddin on March 04, 2014, 03:37:46 PM
You get a brand new car that will only go up in value. It's the poor mans McLaren or Veron.
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: andyzeetec on March 04, 2014, 05:02:47 PM
You get a brand new car that will only go up in value. It's the poor mans McLaren or Veron.

Thats's odd

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-GENUINE-235-DELIVERY-MILES-ONLY-MUSEUM-CONDITION-/321341635343?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ad1743b0f#ht_284wt_1141
Title: Re: check this out..MUSEUM CONDITION 126, 235miles on the clock!
Post by: Kent126 on March 06, 2014, 05:19:25 PM
I still think it needs to be rehomed in the BV Fiat 126 museum. :-P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.