Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: andyzeetec on February 22, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

Title: Bis project car for someome..
Post by: andyzeetec on February 22, 2014, 07:26:41 PM
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261405212129

Title: Re: Bis project car for someome..
Post by: 126blackbird on February 25, 2014, 07:39:24 PM
I had a look at this today, as it has no starter or battery I put it in gear and pushed it forward to see if the engine was free, it moved forward ok but for some strange reason the engine did not turn. I checked to make sure it was in gear which it was, pushed it forward again but the engine still did not turn. Now that's strange............
Title: Re: Bis project car for someome..
Post by: dajwid on February 26, 2014, 05:02:44 PM
Standing since 1995!!!!

Thats a long time without being turned over :-)