Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: 1973/126 on February 09, 2014, 10:40:10 AM

Title: 13" Weller wheels.
Post by: 1973/126 on February 09, 2014, 10:40:10 AM
 As per title I`m after couple of 13" Weller wheels with 4x98PCD.
 I managed to get hold of two with Fiat stud pattern, so need two more.
 Here is a picture of what I`m after.
 (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/833/4nal.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/n54nalj)
 (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/839/dg88.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/nbdg88j)
 If anyone has some, or know of some for sale, please let me know.
Title: Re: 13" Weller wheels.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on February 09, 2014, 02:30:54 PM
Oh no, what mischief are you up to one, Ladislav!?!  ;D
Title: Re: 13" Weller wheels.
Post by: 1973/126 on February 11, 2014, 09:03:59 PM
 Garry I`m always up to mischief. Could be the wheels for my new Black? ;D
 (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/837/8h4n.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/n98h4nj)
Title: Re: 13" Weller wheels.
Post by: Bar Vitelli on February 11, 2014, 09:30:07 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/13-WELLER-WHEELS-FORD-4x108-STOCK-CAR-RACE-RALLY-CHROME-MK1-MK2-MK3-MK4-/111271850523?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item19e851b21b

How about these? Nice and shiny just like my Silver?  :o
Title: Re: 13" Weller wheels.
Post by: 1973/126 on February 12, 2014, 08:38:15 AM
 Garry those are for a Ford, that`s not good to me.
 So I guess now you have a Silver 126, you don`t want a Black any more ;D