Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: wsmitwil on January 24, 2014, 09:57:09 PM

Title: Centre caps
Post by: wsmitwil on January 24, 2014, 09:57:09 PM
Hello all again

Just wondering if there is anyone out there with a set of 126 metal centre caps

There is 2 on ebay but I need the set of four as I'm thinking of putting my car back to standard steel wheels

I do have the plastic ones but was not sure if a 1982 modal had steel ones or plastic ones but the metal ones just look better

Like these ones

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=193685&i=279249592


Cheers  ;D

Will
Title: Re: Centre caps
Post by: 1973/126 on January 25, 2014, 07:29:11 AM
 Will, I should have some, I`ll check later on and get back to you.
Title: Re: Centre caps
Post by: wsmitwil on January 25, 2014, 07:51:31 AM

Cheers  ;D
Title: Re: Centre caps
Post by: wsmitwil on January 26, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

Message sent

Cheers
Title: Re: Centre caps
Post by: wsmitwil on January 28, 2014, 07:38:17 PM

Cheers Ladislav

They arrived today  :yahoo:

Thanks for the speedy postage

Thanks again

Will
Title: Re: Centre caps
Post by: 1973/126 on January 28, 2014, 07:42:04 PM
 
 No problem at all, I`m glad they got there so quick.

 I`m looking forward to the pictures of them on the car :)