Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on January 24, 2014, 08:03:18 PM

Title: Fiat 126p
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 24, 2014, 08:03:18 PM
I'm in the market for a mint condition, road legal, fully paper worked Fiat 126p.

If anyone knows of one over here in the UK then please let me know.

Those Polish guys, they done good with the little 126, all part of the crazy adventure!

Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: Kent126 on January 26, 2014, 01:11:24 AM
Few on allegro, but in Poland :-/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 26, 2014, 08:37:19 PM
o.0 sudden change of heart from the italian ones?
Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 26, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
A nice Maluch to go driving round Bradford in would be super! Every time I go there someone offers to buy my car! One chap asked me how much it was worth. It's not for sale so I said £5,000. He said - in Poland £100 and walked off!  ;D
Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: popik81 on January 27, 2014, 10:10:23 AM
some Polish lads are f...d... one lad want give me 300E (big laf). when I told him I spend 2 times more for shipping only his face was Look like form japanise Cartoon
Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: Speedjet on February 17, 2014, 04:15:46 PM
If you need a 126p from Poland, I can bring to you.
write to priv
Title: Re: Fiat 126p
Post by: Kent126 on March 07, 2014, 10:53:17 PM
A good bet would be my old orange Polish one that Fei owns. It was for sale recently and believe he still has it, it was a factory minter. Just the short of thing your looking for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.