Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: paul harbinson. on April 21, 2006, 07:58:01 AM

Title: Thin on the ground
Post by: paul harbinson. on April 21, 2006, 07:58:01 AM
Here everyone seems a bit quiet at the mo :cry:
Title: Thin on the ground
Post by: Chris Lakin on April 21, 2006, 11:43:12 AM
yer  :sad:  :shock:

you been ok Paul? Will give you a call again one evening, now i have your correct phone number.

126 running ok?

regards

Chris
Title: ok ,
Post by: richard on April 21, 2006, 12:11:18 PM
forum is slow at present


hope it picks up


hope you all ok
Title: I Agree
Post by: minx187(LEA) on April 22, 2006, 03:10:55 PM
I Agree LOL
Now I have worked this out i'm popping up everywhere
Title: Thin on the ground
Post by: gregs656 on April 22, 2006, 09:34:36 PM
i hadent noticed!

but if ya say so :wink: