Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: sam126 on January 12, 2014, 09:02:16 PM

Title: Seat belt!!
Post by: sam126 on January 12, 2014, 09:02:16 PM
Hi, Really in need of a front seat belt! for my 1986 126p so I can get an MOT on it and start driving it!  ;D, as mine has broken

Thanks

Sam
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: jokke on January 12, 2014, 09:51:16 PM
I got one from a 1998 if it fits. :)
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: sam126 on January 13, 2014, 02:32:20 PM
Thanks for the reply, any chance you could send me a picture of it?

Sam
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 13, 2014, 06:14:21 PM
Which bit is broken ?
I have got some bits here  :)
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: sam126 on January 13, 2014, 10:06:40 PM
the belt is stuck and wont pull out, I've tried fixing it a few times with no success, so think i'm in need of a whole you seat belt really
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: fiat126fzr on January 13, 2014, 10:42:39 PM
I have a full set of belts so have every part you could need. Pm me
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: sam126 on January 30, 2014, 03:44:28 PM
Still after a Front seat belt as its the only thing holding me back from putting my car through an MOT! if anyone has one has one that will fit a 1986 126p please let me know, thanks

Sam
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 31, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Hi Sam , just had a rummage & dug out a free running 126P seat belt. E-mail me and I will send pics  :)
Title: Re: Seat belt!!
Post by: andyzeetec on January 31, 2014, 06:30:08 PM
there are a couple on ebay,OSF and NSF, 20 quid each

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xfiat126+seatbelt&_nkw=fiat126+seatbelt&_sacat=0&_from=R40