Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on January 06, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

Title: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 06, 2014, 07:04:29 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-500-TURQUOISE-1974-/331101692214?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d1732e136
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 06, 2014, 07:11:22 PM
This just looks like an early DeVille from the magazines and brochures I have.
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: popik81 on January 07, 2014, 02:26:51 PM
only one think-carpet is wrong... should be in pane??
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 07, 2014, 03:13:14 PM
It looks relatively original but there are some minor anomalies like the badge on the engine lid.  So tricky to judge from pictures, probably worth a view if serious about buying.  I wonder what it will go for?  Would be nice to see a £3K+ sale to start the 126 year with!   ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Kent126 on January 07, 2014, 10:01:34 PM
Thats awesome! Turquiose was an original colour, and it does look fairly original. It would need going over though, as the badge on the rear is wrong. It has either been replaced at some point with the wrong badge, or the car may have been restored etc.

I suspect there aren't many, if any original 126's left in that colour! Nice little gem for someone. Lets hope it ends up with someone in the club!

Tom
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 09, 2014, 05:58:56 PM
Wow! 28 bids and 10 bidders...looks like this could be one of the highest selling turquoise cars of all time!  ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 11, 2014, 06:17:10 PM
less than 30 mins to go. Lets see what it sells for! My guess is around £2600
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
My guess is £2698...
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 11, 2014, 06:47:02 PM
haha psychic
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Pete126 on January 11, 2014, 07:18:49 PM
My guess is £2698...

When dose it arrive at Vitelli Towers :P
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 07:21:37 PM
Not mine, young Pete, I was very tempted, someone got a bargain, it looked lovely! I'm saving my pennies for something else... ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: 1973/126 on January 11, 2014, 07:39:13 PM
 Finished quiet "cheap" compared to some other early cars advertised in recent years and £1000 below what the seller said his BIN price was :o

 Garry I`m saving up too :P.
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 07:49:24 PM
http://annunci.ebay.it/ebay-annunci
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: 1973/126 on January 11, 2014, 08:58:05 PM
 BV what are you buying in Italy? ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 09:31:33 PM
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/auto/teramo-annunci-martinsicuro/fiat-126-650-black-126/59749753

I wa hoping you would be tempted to buy it with your savings... ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: popik81 on January 11, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
My guess is £2698...

You have new car ?? :>
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 11:10:11 PM
Not me, Popik, but someone has got lucky!  ;D
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: Bar Vitelli on January 12, 2014, 02:27:17 PM
How strange, it's back up for sale.....
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on January 12, 2014, 06:07:37 PM
Maybe it didn't reach the reserve?
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 08, 2014, 10:43:21 PM
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/FIAT-RANGE-brochure-1974-75-126-127-128-inc-Rally-SL-124-132-130-Saloon-Coupe-/221477190469?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item339111bb45


I just found this, im sure its the same reg but cant find any pictures.

did anyone save any?
Title: Re: If I had the spare cash..
Post by: 1973/126 on July 15, 2014, 02:16:26 PM
 I think that one was an N reg.