Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Pony007fromPL on December 15, 2013, 11:02:27 AM

Title: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: Pony007fromPL on December 15, 2013, 11:02:27 AM
Hello! My name is Lukas, I have 23 years old From a small child I was interested in mechanics, tools
and machinery. Initially I could only spoil the device but in this way I learned
how it works. My real passion is gasoline engines (motorcycles, cars) but all the
machinery and equipment are interesting to me and many of them I know well.
In my spare time I write guides on the Internet forum about DIY compressor,
welder and old vehicles. I have three old vehicles. One of them I had totally
restored. My biggest achievement has been restored Polish car " Syrena ".
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/ecd45ca73b45.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/ecd45ca73b45.jpg.html)
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/3585223c7566.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/3585223c7566.jpg.html)
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/2f89c48f7b18.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/2f89c48f7b18.jpg.html)
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/65286d5566f7.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/65286d5566f7.jpg.html)
 Now, I already have a small collection consisting of a few vehicles. One of them is POLSKI FIAT 126p 1979
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/d114e30f764d.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/d114e30f764d.jpg.html)
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/cc9b71da0d74.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/cc9b71da0d74.jpg.html)
(http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/d27bd70f2008.jpg) (http://naforum.zapodaj.net/d27bd70f2008.jpg.html)
The car is modified for racing, engine will have a compressor and MPI injection
Title: Re: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: Pete126 on December 15, 2013, 12:37:14 PM
Hello Lukas Welcome to the Forum I look forward to seeing how your project is progressing. (http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/mobiquo/emoji/E00E.png)   

Sent from my Blackberry  using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: Pony007fromPL on December 15, 2013, 01:12:46 PM
Thanks!
Here is the link:
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=8620.0
Title: Re: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 15, 2013, 04:56:58 PM
Hey and welcome!

There was a Syrena on wheeler dealers not so long ago!!

like your 126, same year as mine. good luck with it all!

Chris
Title: Re: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: Amateb8 on December 22, 2013, 08:18:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Greetings from Poland!
Post by: Kowalski on December 23, 2013, 10:28:52 AM
Hi Lukas,

you sure made a hell of a job with the Syrena...


looking forward to your engine project.

Welcome!