Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on December 09, 2013, 01:20:29 PM

Title: Inner front panel
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 09, 2013, 01:20:29 PM
I really really need an inner front panel for a 126, I've managed to find Italian wings and a front panel but cannot find an inner panel

Thanks in advance
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: Kent126 on December 09, 2013, 03:09:37 PM
Which panel is this? Will keep an eye out.

Tom
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: popik81 on December 09, 2013, 04:40:13 PM
http://allegro.pl/podloga-bagaznika-fiat-126p-nowa-lodz-i3758688168.html

this??
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 09, 2013, 06:45:28 PM
This one
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: popik81 on December 09, 2013, 10:26:07 PM
talk to delmut, he can get one in good quality :)
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 09, 2013, 10:29:53 PM
As long as it's Italian and not polish!
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: popik81 on December 10, 2013, 02:18:14 PM
well looking on ebay...
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 10, 2013, 03:09:04 PM
Yeah me too
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: shielsy on December 11, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
is the fiat 500 one not the same owen nw
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 29, 2013, 03:51:14 PM
I dont think so but im not sure.


I really need this panel....

Project cannot move forward without it
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: Bar Vitelli on December 29, 2013, 05:26:17 PM
Franco's got some arriving in January....I've got one on order for Mrs BVs car!
Title: Re: Inner front panel
Post by: popik81 on January 10, 2014, 11:19:57 PM
here is from 80' , but You won't from poland??

http://allegro.pl/podloga-fiat-126p-maluch-nowa-i3868152646.html