Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: popik81 on November 17, 2013, 10:36:45 PM
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-RHD-ITALIAN-SUNROOF-MODEL-PARTS-/121215027052?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c38fa876c
-
This is a strange one. It hasn't got cone wheels which means it's had alot changed on it axel wise to get those wheels on. And it's got an odd interior..
-
all changes can be done on one day... someone try to make it bit more "modern" ;) car is in pieses maybe interior is included??
and look on hood ;D
-
All of the chrome is missing on the window surrounds, looks more like a later 126p with a 76 plate. Could be a 75 shell that had a later donor vehicle for a resto.
-
That's what it looks like to me mark. I just think there is something not quite right
-
I have seen the car & although I did not look it over (although I may see it again in the near future) it did not look half bad and I know the guy has a genuine reason for selling :)