Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: shielsy on November 04, 2013, 03:17:40 PM
-
wanted pair of 126 sills and wing top panels that hold indicators 07773242816
year of 126 is a 77
-
Here's a link
http://www.fiat126vdlaan.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=61_40
Hope I've helped
-
http://allegro.pl/czesci-karoserii-czesci-blacharskie-4096?string=fiat+126
here parts
http://rezerwa126p.pl/warsztat/warsztat-blacharski/205-ronice-pomidzy-czciami-blacharskimi-w-poszczegolnych-modelach
here heck with wings You need
for both use gogle translate...
-
some good stuff on there pity i dont speak poilish lol owen nw thanks
-
repair flashing piece is the ones thanks owen nw
-
some good stuff on there pity i dont speak poilish lol owen nw thanks
FOR BOHT USE GOOLE TRANSLATE
-
for me or u lol
FOR BOHT USE GOOLE TRANSLATE :D :D :D ;)
-
Have you tried 126fan?
-
I dont speak italian, but Im buying in italy...
-
lol what ye buying now owen nw
-
got a pair of originla sills for £40 all in owen n w :P
-
got sills just need them wee panels above the wings that hold indicators does any one have a pair there not using thanks owen nw
-
Use 126fan for the indicator panels, use ricambio for front wings and make sure the sills are the right length.
A few of use have been having panel fitment issues over the past few months.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
-
yeah ive got an issue at the moment tom! not sure how to solve it..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/104283175@N04/
The latest pictures there are the sills from ricambio..
Did you have this issue?
-
i dont think i will need the full sills , should get away with just in front of the quarter panel forward all goes well , them sills are shocking , wel see owen nw
-
Luckily I didn't have to replace the sills on mine. :-) that looks like a right mission! Almost as fun as the front end issues I had!
Have you found some sills the right length yet?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
-
No, so far ive bought 3 sets and now just thought forget it, hes going to cut up 4 and make 2 good sills.
-
I don't understand why its so difficult to find the bits. I had problems with front panel, front wings etc.
Any other car it would be straight forward lol
Ah well adds to the fun, I mean stress I guess. Other than that how is it going?
Tom
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
-
slow and steady I guess, getting sills and floor in place now, need to order all the floor supports yet, after all the fine measurements the front panel and wings should fit lovely. (we hope)
Chris
-
wheres the best place for 2 front inner wings what kin dof money owen nw