Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on November 02, 2013, 02:51:15 AM

Title: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 02, 2013, 02:51:15 AM
anyone got a new or NOS 594cc cooling fan? I need one for my 76 as the fan is, in technical terms "knackered"

Thanks in advance
Chris
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Bar Vitelli on November 02, 2013, 06:38:45 AM
http://www.ebay.it/sch/Motore-/18328/i.html
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Bar Vitelli on November 02, 2013, 06:40:42 AM
http://www.ebay.it/itm/VENTOLA-RAFFREDDAMENTO-VENTILAZIONE-MOTORE-FIAT-500-126-/370607537171?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item5649ee3c13&_uhb=1
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on November 03, 2013, 11:50:58 AM
I had a few powder coated to protect and give them a little more structural integrity. Think I have still got a couple left in my loft  :D
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 03, 2013, 04:14:28 PM
That would be great rusty thanks. And i've seen them Garry, but the postage is silly..
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on November 20, 2013, 05:51:53 PM
Just one left now , £30 including P&P in the UK  :)
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 20, 2013, 06:26:31 PM
I'm waiting for payday and then will see
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on November 21, 2013, 07:39:36 AM
Chris I thought you must have got sorted as you never got back to me anyway if you are interested you could save the £5 P&P if I give the fan to Pete this weekend  :santa:
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 21, 2013, 11:23:03 AM
Oh did you message me? Sorry about that. I'm just waiting for payday as I said but car is still in the body shop and will be for some time.
It won't be this weekend but I will let you know
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on November 22, 2013, 07:02:29 AM
Hey no problem, with all that body shop work going on you might need a big fat Christmas bonus  :D
Title: Re: 594cc cooling fan
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 22, 2013, 06:20:52 PM
Yeah tell me about it..

And sell a kidney  :$