Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: popik81 on October 21, 2013, 11:18:07 AM
-
http://www.ebay.it/itm/ricambi-fiat-126-/151148278639?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item233123b36f&_uhb=1
-
Garry will want these
-
Yee if found any hood like this will paste here strait away :)
-
Yeah if it was in England I would have bought it
-
sent him email and ask only 4 hood... postage is round 70E
-
those one are still 4 sale...
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/ricambi-e-accessori/benevento-annunci-benevento/fiat-126-ricambi/37360367
-
Is it €10 for everything there? Plus 70 for postage?
-
I didnt ask him... I paid for my hood 20+70 postage, i will ask on FB massimo he is italian, maybe he can call and ask...
-
Ok thanks
-
no answer.... I dont now he call to italy or not.... ask ssomeone from forum...
-
http://www.ebay.it/itm/COFANO-POSTERIORE-MOTORE-BAULE-FIAT-126-1-SERIE-TARGA-QUADRATA-ORIGINALE-/350938589537?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item51b591e961&_uhb=1
another one
-
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/ricambi-e-accessori/benevento-annunci-benevento/fiat-126-ricambi/37360367
-
I really want this set, but it is so expensive to ring Italy...
-
omg how much You will pay 5 pounds?? stop its Christmas, make a present for Your self ;)