Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on October 06, 2013, 12:10:45 PM

Title: Anyone know if these will fit my 76 126?
Post by: DeVilleChris on October 06, 2013, 12:10:45 PM
http://www.ebay.it/itm/220576962263?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648
if these fit its a bargain and I will buy them now  ;D
Title: Re: Anyone know if these will fit my 76 126?
Post by: Bar Vitelli on October 06, 2013, 12:18:44 PM
The Italian wording seems to indicate that they will fit OPD unless it has been modified in any way...

It says Fiat 126 prima series (which I think OPD is) and 500 R which shares the parts with Fiat 126 first series.
Title: Re: Anyone know if these will fit my 76 126?
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on October 06, 2013, 05:40:11 PM
The 500R and early 126 brake drums were beefed up a little from the original 500s. I am sure those will fit. I have a pair of new old stock 500R/126 front drums complete with new wheel bearings that are surplus to my requirements (bit of a story) should anyone be interested.
Title: Re: Anyone know if these will fit my 76 126?
Post by: DeVilleChris on October 06, 2013, 08:37:41 PM
Yeah I'm definitely interested in those. How much do you want for them?

Can you email me with some photos maybe?
[email protected]
Title: Re: Anyone know if these will fit my 76 126?
Post by: Kent126 on October 06, 2013, 09:44:56 PM
Yes these will fit.

Tom