Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: ciaoflyer on September 08, 2013, 07:05:00 PM

Title: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 08, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-POWERED-BY-A-FIREBLADE-bike-ENGINE-/171121579218?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d7a414d2
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: kev126 on September 08, 2013, 07:26:38 PM
That one has been re-listed so many times I lost count!
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 08, 2013, 08:59:29 PM
ive seen this so many times!!
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: wsmitwil on September 08, 2013, 09:01:23 PM
That's the guy that I got the parts for my car of, really nice

I haven't seen the car but what he's told me about it sounds like its a bit ::)

The bike engine is only powering one of the back wheels  ???


Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: poxxxy on October 19, 2014, 09:41:44 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-POWERED-BY-A-FIREBLADE-bike-ENGINE-/171500263537?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ee365871

Here it is again... I'm wondering whats happening... I'm sure I have a feeling it was much cheaper than this at some point to...

I'm kind of tempted though but the fact it has never been finished seems a little strange! Has the body been cut up?
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: andyzeetec on October 20, 2014, 12:44:21 PM
yea, strange why he doesnt complete the outstanding 10%, it could sell much easier.

Interesting reading on the white board on the background of picture 6


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-POWERED-BY-A-FIREBLADE-bike-ENGINE-/171500263537?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ee365871

Here it is again... I'm wondering whats happening... I'm sure I have a feeling it was much cheaper than this at some point to...

I'm kind of tempted though but the fact it has never been finished seems a little strange! Has the body been cut up?
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: 1973/126 on October 20, 2014, 06:42:18 PM
 I think the last time I`ve seen this advertised it was around £1500. Doesn`t sell, just put the price up, makes sense :-?
 Looks like the floor has been cut behind the rear seats. Does it mean it needs an IVA test?
 Now you pointed out the white board I had a read. Interesting... ;D
Title: Re: Another unfinished 126 bike project....
Post by: poxxxy on October 20, 2014, 10:53:52 PM
Yes looks like the rear seat floor has been cut out to mount the engine somehow... so i'd say it probably needs a test which is a shame :(. Also the crude single axle with no LSD could have been done better.

Other than that it looks a good base... but that test must be impossible to get through :D.