Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Ministig on September 04, 2013, 06:27:53 PM

Title: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: Ministig on September 04, 2013, 06:27:53 PM
My BIS is missing the washer bag for the rear window. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: fiat126fzr on September 16, 2013, 01:34:01 PM
Might be able to have the one off mine if you are still after it as I've done away with the rear wiper. I'll have a look on Saturday
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: kev126 on September 16, 2013, 02:37:11 PM
Ministig, I urge you to remove the rear wiper! All you need are two black gromits. The car will look much better and you won't have to source one of the god awful bladders! :)
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: Ministig on September 16, 2013, 10:24:19 PM
Thanks. Yes im still after one. If I cant get one I'll just not have the rear wiper.
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: fiat126fzr on September 17, 2013, 06:09:23 PM
I definitely still have one fitted to my bis so will whip it out this weekend and PM you once it's out.
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: Amateb8 on September 18, 2013, 10:48:01 AM
There is one for sale on ebay. It is a bit grubby, but it works!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-BAG-AND-ELECTRIC-PUMP-/171103869843?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d695db93

Have you also tried the universal windscreen washer bag with electric water pump. Prices start at over £6. I have used them before on my other classic car, and it works a treat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.Xwasher+bag&_nkw=windscreen+washer+bag&_sacat=0&_from=R40


You can also try an Fiat Uno version.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-UNO-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-BAG-/330853068258?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d08612de2

Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: Ministig on September 18, 2013, 09:17:47 PM
Thanks  :)
Title: Re: Washer bag for rear window
Post by: fiat126fzr on September 22, 2013, 11:29:03 AM
Take it you don't want mine anymore?