Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on September 04, 2013, 05:20:16 PM

Title: Black Sheep
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 04, 2013, 05:20:16 PM
Not a meeting as such but in the interest of 'research' I'm having a caravan weekend in Richmond, North Yorkshire this weekend and will be tripping across to Masham in my DeVille to visit www.blacksheepbrewery.com to check it out and sample the goods!   ;D

Could make a great venue for a future meet, will try and load some pictures of my adventures...
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 04, 2013, 07:44:53 PM
As I started reading there I thought you were going to invite us! no such luck ha!
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: Pete126 on September 04, 2013, 08:21:03 PM
Don't worry Chris we'll organize a trip to the seaside in a few weeks :P That's Gary all over he loves his Black Sheep ;D Don't you fancy coming down to Red Oktober with us?
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 04, 2013, 08:26:20 PM
Yeah I really do fancy it!! Don't know if I can get the time off work though and I think I might be spending a bit of money sometime soon on a new 'adventure' haha  :P
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: Pete126 on September 04, 2013, 08:32:45 PM
For the Car and you its FREE you only need to put a splash of petrol in :D
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 04, 2013, 08:37:46 PM
I will look into it, im very tempted.
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: Pete126 on September 04, 2013, 08:50:17 PM
It would be good if we had a few 126's convoying down or maybe some of you guys in Midlands might like to convoy up and join us :P
Title: Re: Black Sheep
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 04, 2013, 08:52:24 PM
Who else is going? Sorry for hijacking your thread too Garry  :$