Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Scratchski on August 27, 2013, 09:03:29 PM
-
Ordered a used up to 87 Haynes manual on flea bay, was so excited to get it in my hands so I could take the tank out, trace wiring for the reverse light, etc, loads of little jobs. :P Absolutely gutted when I found there was 20 odd pages ripped out of it ??? >:(
Guess ya get what you pay for, :( contacting seller, wish me luck...
-
Keith, it could be worth your while becoming a subscriber (I think it costs a £fiver a year) as you have access to all the manuals, including some quite rare ones in the subscribers section on the forum...
-
What Bar Vitelli said.
Marc
-
Your right :$
should have thought of that :D
-
Double gutted!
-
Done, order number 29 ;D Paid up member at last