Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Chemist126 on August 09, 2013, 05:44:13 PM

Title: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: Chemist126 on August 09, 2013, 05:44:13 PM
Looking to get my hands on a new set of engine mountings. Wondering if anyone had any
Spares. If not what price do they go for?
Thanks
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on August 09, 2013, 08:25:08 PM
Sorry, don't have the spares, but they won't hardly break the bank.  :D
http://www.fiat126vdlaan.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=61_38&sort=products_sort_order&language=en
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: Pete126 on August 09, 2013, 09:45:52 PM
Is your 126 air cooled or a Bis if its air cooled the link Piet put up is correct ;D  the water cooled Bis are different as pictured below :thumbup
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on August 10, 2013, 12:23:50 PM
I need some for a BIS if anyone has some or a link. I'm never certain what is for what on 126fan.

Cheers

Marc
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: GTMaster on August 11, 2013, 02:05:42 AM
I have lots of air cooled engine mounts (rubbers) if you need any.
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: Chemist126 on August 11, 2013, 02:23:48 PM
It's on a water cooled bis. Only ones I can find cost £110
Think that's a massive rip off. Anyone know of the size rubber in era on other cars?
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on August 11, 2013, 04:45:29 PM


Is your 126 air cooled or a Bis if its air cooled the link Piet put up is correct ;D  the water cooled Bis are different as pictured below :thumbup
:$ Ah, a Bis... Can I put it right by placing this link:
http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/showarticles/210100/2
Are these the right ones?
Title: Re: Gearbox mountings required
Post by: Chemist126 on August 11, 2013, 06:54:14 PM
thank you so much! now geno will run so much better.