Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Pete126 on July 28, 2013, 01:21:54 AM

Title: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: Pete126 on July 28, 2013, 01:21:54 AM
So Who's Going :D If the weather holds it'll be a cracking show ;D

http://www.hebdenbridge-vintageweekend.org.uk/
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: emma on July 29, 2013, 09:07:20 PM
hi pete, we might be there on sunday for few hours weather permitting, a friend of ours says its good show
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 29, 2013, 09:57:43 PM
Yeah i've heard this could be a good show from a few people :)

If i can I will get down there
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: olivertarmac on July 30, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
So Who's Going :D If the weather holds it'll be a cracking show ;D

http://www.hebdenbridge-vintageweekend.org.uk/

count me in, although i doubt ill be going in the 126....
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: Pete126 on August 01, 2013, 07:56:01 PM
Just read the details and you have to be at the park before 1pm otherwise you won't be allowed in, If any other members are going we could meet somewhere 12pm to 12.30pm and all go in together ;D
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 02, 2013, 07:29:20 PM
I'm up for it Pete, where do you want to meet?
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: Pete126 on August 02, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
Halifax is on the way to Hebden bridge so we could meet there, but there might be a problem getting onto the show ground on Sunday as its pre-1971 cars only which i did not realize at the time, Saturday is for Pre-1992 cars, but i'm working in the morning and wouldn't be able to get there before 1pm,
If you want to go for a run on Sunday we can take a chance and see if we can get in or we could always park in the car park :$ anyone else going to join us :D
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 03, 2013, 02:44:22 AM
Well Pete, I'm up for a drive whatever. Just let me know. Give me a ring? You have my number :D
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: Bar Vitelli on August 04, 2013, 09:47:58 PM
Sorry not to make this trip, Pete, it's been hell since I got back from holiday...I 'lost' my job...but it was the Bristol one so I'm happy...but all in 3 weeks holday has meant 3 weeks work waiting for me when I got back.  I'm off the last week of August so if you fancy a seaside trip then I'm up for it?

Chris could be our navigator with his Apple iPhone 6 app, you could be our planner, I could be the rear guard (with my slower than normal car) and Lloyd could be there for protection (like Keanu) in case we get into any mods and rockers type stuff !?!  ;D
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 04, 2013, 11:56:13 PM
Ehem, you're going in the middle James May over there!! and you can navigate too!! with your new toy!! haha. LLoyd will have to try slow down  bit in his bis though haha!

But yeah im up for it
Title: Re: Hebden Bridge classic car show 3rd/4th August
Post by: Pete126 on August 11, 2013, 08:21:35 PM
Sorry no 126 content :cry: Here are some of the classics The Sunbeam Talbots are for Rusty :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCR2sX2sCY4[/youtube]