Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 26, 2013, 08:01:55 AM

Title: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 26, 2013, 08:01:55 AM
Another one for the BVs?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300939248828?clk_rvr_id=504064917892

Is this devillechris's?? Can see a blue one in the background on one photo.
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: kev126 on July 26, 2013, 01:36:36 PM
Ah the Facebook barn find one! I liked your comment  :P
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 26, 2013, 01:51:23 PM
Yeah this is mine :( sadly too big of a job in the small space we have to do it. I love it but it is a lot of work. And yes that's my blue on in the background hehe
Chris
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 26, 2013, 05:23:50 PM
Ahhh, freind request sent Kevin Rosas :D
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 26, 2013, 06:16:13 PM
What you mean about the Facebook one?
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 26, 2013, 09:41:29 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=280548015423209&set=a.239761752835169.1073741826.235469313264413&type=1&theater
Title: Re: 1976 126 in Halifax Ebay
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 28, 2013, 08:52:53 PM
Well that's surprising -.- didn't think it would be anywhere else, I am still wanting to break it to be honest and keep some parts for when I get an early 70's model but I don't have the time at the minute.
Chris