Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Pete126 on July 25, 2013, 08:16:52 PM

Title: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: Pete126 on July 25, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
Any 126 Members fancy meeting up at the Retro Rides South Yorkshire Meet on Monday 5th of August ;D

This is the second meet at our NEW Retro Rides location.

Meadow Farm
Nether Lane
Ecclesfield
Sheffield
S35 9ZX

Just off J35 of the M1


Their website: www.meadowfarmpub.co.uk/index.htm
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: fly on July 26, 2013, 01:21:38 PM
I'll try and make that.
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 26, 2013, 01:53:32 PM
Hopefully I will get to this.
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: scotty on July 26, 2013, 04:45:59 PM
Do you know what time?

Not far from me so might try to make it.
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: Pete126 on July 26, 2013, 07:10:22 PM
We should be there around 7pm-ish It would be Great to meet up with you Guys and maybe Paul555 could join us ;D Chris if you want I could meet you at the bottom of the M606 at 6pm bring Gary with you :yahoo:
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 28, 2013, 10:51:22 PM
I'll work on him haha!
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: Pete126 on August 05, 2013, 01:13:28 PM
Don't think I can make this, I have a leak on the petrol pipe from the tank from yesterdays run(http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/mobiquo/emoji/E40F.png)

Sent from my Blackberry  using Tapatalk
Title: Re: South Yorkshire Meet RR - Monday 5th August - 7pm< Sheffield. S35 9ZX
Post by: paul555 on August 21, 2013, 11:15:12 PM
We should be there around 7pm-ish It would be Great to meet up with you Guys and maybe Paul555 could join us ;D Chris if you want I could meet you at the bottom of the M606 at 6pm bring Gary with you :yahoo:
Thanks Pete but I cuoldn't make it either as just came back from holiday last weekend. Hopefully there will be something going on in September so I can try and attend.