Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: markymarc on July 23, 2013, 04:34:29 AM

Title: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: markymarc on July 23, 2013, 04:34:29 AM
Hi guys,
I'm on the scrounge again! Putting "lil rod" back 2geva & I am missing a few parts!

The part that holds the bonnet open.
The rubber (inside) cover on the rear lights to stop water getting in.
Fuse box cover.

That's it for now, cash is waiting.

Cheers
Marc (1980 air-cooled)
Title: Re: fuse box cover!
Post by: markymarc on July 25, 2013, 07:04:33 PM
Also need the round plastic covers that go over the door pull?

Marc
Title: Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: markymarc on August 06, 2013, 07:21:22 AM
I would be very gratefull if any of you guy have any of the parts I require sat in your sheds & could be dug out? I am willing to pay & any postage cost?

Many thanks
Marc
Title: Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: GTMaster on August 07, 2013, 10:01:54 PM
Hi

I'll look around as I probably have the things you're after.
Title: Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: markymarc on August 11, 2013, 01:16:58 PM
Hi

I'll look around as I probably have the things you're after.

Many thanks
Marc
Title: Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: GTMaster on August 12, 2013, 02:18:54 PM
I found some things however the plastic things for the interior door handle are square. Which tail light rubber would you need?
Title: Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
Post by: markymarc on September 16, 2013, 02:58:40 PM
I found some things however the plastic things for the interior door handle are square. Which tail light rubber would you need?
Hey there,
Sorry I didn't reply to this as work has been manic!
I see the fuse box cover (great) the cable is for the boot lid! Bonnet one was like a metal bar that had a catch to lock into when open?
The rear light rubber was square and fitted over the electrical connection?
If this makes sense & you find them, fantastic. If not can we sort the fuse box cover out?

Regards
Marc