Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Scratchski on July 06, 2013, 12:26:25 PM

Title: Ready to buy
Post by: Scratchski on July 06, 2013, 12:26:25 PM
Ok, funds have cleared and I'm ready to jump in  :D

Missed two rhd Bis' I fancied so still looking, preferably rhd but considering anything, (anyone in Ireland/Northern Ireland been able to get reasonable insurance for a LHD?). Price I can afford depends on where it is as I have to consider being able to either drive it home or rent a van, ferries, etc.

So if anyone is maybe considering selling a finished project to make way for a current or next one please give me a shout

Thanks  ;D

PS, thanks to the fella I just spoke too who advised to put a want ad up, was going to ask your screen name but didnt know if I should or if it was rude to :D
Title: Re: Ready to buy
Post by: popik81 on July 06, 2013, 11:55:49 PM
http://www.donedeal.ie/find/all/for-sale/Ireland/fiat%20126
Title: Re: Ready to buy
Post by: Scratchski on July 07, 2013, 05:59:25 PM
Thanks Popik, i'd forgotten there  :D