Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Scratchski on July 05, 2013, 10:50:48 PM
-
Any of ya's see this? I think it's a beautiful job 8) (currently in Limerick, ROI) but I'm having a nightmare trying to find a decent insurance quote for a left hooker, :(
http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=3361555359
-
LHD shouldn`t really be a problem, if anything it`s probably the age of it as it doesn`t qualify as a classic.
Looks very nice though.
-
You will find it difficult as it is a car, with a motorcycle engine.
Generally only motorcyle insurance companies will insure such a car.
This is why you see very few completed projects on the road.
Tom
-
Sorry, that was my fault, :$ was trying to make the title more interesting as its painted in a Kawasaki colour used on Ninja's 8) its a rebuilt 650cc, I've provisionally got it, hoping to bring it home on Sunday ;D will post plenty of pics and let ya's know how i get on,
-
Looks really nice!, I'm looking forward to more pictures :)
-
Bought it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pictures to follow in a new dedicated thread
-
My best friend owns a 1995 mini with a Yamaha R1 engine installed into it. Adrian Flux insured him fully comp for £750! He was 22. You just have to shop around.