Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on June 29, 2013, 03:30:32 PM
-
This is a Deville no?
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C401267
don't bother looking at the price but im sure its a 79 deville. its a V reg, has personal 4 on the back and has those black trims down the sides?
Chris
-
Looks in good condition. Must be a typo at £18,000!
-
Yes, it's just like mine, very tempted (if the price was right!)...I could twin it up just like my blue cars (!!) 8) 8)
-
No you're not allowed another one.
-
Room for 3 more on the drive... ;D ;D ;D
-
No way!!
I tell you what, you have this one, and I will take your 500 off your hands so you have more space.
-
one "0" to much ;D ;D
-
I meant his car ^^
-
Yup. It's a 1979/1980 de-ville.
Must be a typo, but for a solid one with low miles and running, then £1,800 is a fair price.
Wonder if it has any paperwork/history?
Tom