Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Ministig on June 29, 2013, 01:26:55 AM

Title: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
Post by: Ministig on June 29, 2013, 01:26:55 AM
Just a quick note-I need some light screws for my bis.I was told I can get a set for £14-thats alot of pocket money for me! Anyway looked on ebay and desira fiat in Gt  Yarmouth via ebay( I know it-my Aunt lives near garage) have got new old stock pairs for 99p & 60 p postage.I have not got link but I just put in Fiat 126 rear light screws and they came up.If i was on junior appentice would have bought them all but  hope this may help other members! ,Jacob :) :D
Title: Re: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 29, 2013, 11:50:25 AM
Cheers, Jacob, I was planning to buy some of them and pay much more so you've saved me some cash! 
Title: Re: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
Post by: Kent126 on July 04, 2013, 09:30:13 AM
Also if you get stuck 126fan sell them too!  ;D

Tom