Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: markymarc on June 23, 2013, 08:39:40 AM

Title: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: markymarc on June 23, 2013, 08:39:40 AM
Hi guys,
Has any1 got a spare front screen or know where I can get a new one?
Not sure if they are still available?

Marc
Title: Re: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: popik81 on June 23, 2013, 12:53:22 PM
want links from poland??
Title: Re: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: markymarc on June 23, 2013, 03:11:35 PM
Not sure I would risk ordering glass to come all that way?
Prefer UK
Title: Re: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: wsmitwil on June 23, 2013, 03:56:04 PM
 
Some on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-windscreen-glass-/171044308179?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d30904d3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-new-Fiat-126-windscreen-by-FIAT-/251288842096?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a81fb6f70
Title: Re: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: markymarc on June 23, 2013, 06:25:08 PM
Cheers, I'll give them a go?
Marc
Title: Re: 1981 air-cooled windscreen
Post by: popik81 on June 23, 2013, 11:35:09 PM
http://allegro.pl/fiat-126-p-szyba-czolowa-i3279689822.html  9 pounds

http://allegro.pl/fiat-126-p-szyba-przednia-uszczelka-i3341528616.html another one 8-9pounds


can ask them 4 postage if You want...

and from italy....



http://www.ebay.it/itm/FIAT-126-PARABREZZA-VETRO-ANTERIORE-/181163369129?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item2a2e2da2a9&_uhb=1#ht_875wt_1271


if dont find it let me now will ask in poland...