Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Ministig on June 21, 2013, 09:52:39 PM

Title: 126 bis parts
Post by: Ministig on June 21, 2013, 09:52:39 PM
Hello I have just got a 126 bis.It is my first car which I will get running again with my Dad
There are some parts I need If anyone can help-
A petrol pump.
The threaded screw to hold the filter on top of carb.
The plastic "screws" which hold the rear light lenses in .
Relays- for hazard lights.
Headlining-mine has none-is this normal?
A wheel and tyre .

Thanks Jacob :D
Title: Re: 126 bis parts
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on June 22, 2013, 02:06:08 PM
All of the clips are available from http://www.126fan.sk/ , they might have the relay and pump as well. A lot of people convert to an electric pump. No headlining is quite normal, I think it must just fall out, mine has carpet on the roof!!  
Just keep an eye out for a wheel, someone on here has probably got a spare kicking about.

Marc
Title: Re: 126 bis parts
Post by: markymarc on June 22, 2013, 09:39:05 PM
I have a spare 13" standard steel wheel, tyre not great? Trouble is I'm in Essex! U can have it 4 free if U want?
Marc
Title: Re: 126 bis parts
Post by: wsmitwil on June 23, 2013, 04:00:22 PM
If the screw is missing the carb might be damaged

You can get the screws on eBay most people don't put them in as they break very easily

Most people get rid of the headlining as the wood that holds I in warps and pulls the headlining down I've got a headlining from another car in mine

I've a few spare wheels around