Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on June 16, 2013, 12:55:14 PM

Title: CC Zero
Post by: DeVilleChris on June 16, 2013, 12:55:14 PM
Is anyone after a CC Zero?

I know its not ebay but i found this earlier

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/scotland/city-of-edinburgh/edinburgh/cars/classic-and-collectors-cars/cc-zero-kit-car/93b342b6e8cb4ef79042dd88625329d3?keywords=fiat%20126
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: rmbruton on June 17, 2013, 10:26:39 PM
Looks like fun, might phone the guy tomorrow, see if I can go see him
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: rmbruton on June 18, 2013, 09:35:46 AM
Gutted.... Somebody from Kent put a deposit on it
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: DeVilleChris on June 18, 2013, 09:23:42 PM
aww thats unlucky, i rung him and he said he had a lot of interest, i said i'd let him know. then i got a text saying its sold.
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: rmbruton on June 18, 2013, 10:38:13 PM
Looks like fun too
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: Kent126 on June 21, 2013, 11:07:39 PM
Kent eh?  :)

Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: rmbruton on June 22, 2013, 10:16:15 AM
Something u want to share??? Lol
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: Kent126 on June 22, 2013, 09:46:47 PM
Not me, but it's nice to have another car in Kent, more the better! ;D

Tom
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: 1973/126 on July 30, 2013, 10:31:51 AM
 Just to ease the disappointment of you guys who missed out on it and add to mine.
 We picked it up on Saturday. Let`s just say when I first saw it I wasn`t impressed, but after a 450 ml journey I wasn`t gonna leave it behind :cry:
 Few photos of when we picked it up.
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img826/8712/ovax.jpg)
 Doesn`t look too bad, does it?
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img690/9316/wbg8.jpg)
 That rear wheel has a bit of a funny angle.
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img826/4426/0azo.jpg)
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img607/186/04xx.jpg)
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img15/8241/lui4.jpg)
 (http://imageshack.us/a/img839/1701/pd6x.jpg)
 Ouch, as it stands now.
 It was left outside in the grass and the underneath just completely rotted away. The part of the deal was also a spare engine. When they told me it`s somewhere in the bushes I heard it all...
 Not sure what the plan is yet, as it hasn`t got usable paperwork, but I`ll think of something. Perhaps a nice BBQ? :P
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: kev126 on July 30, 2013, 11:02:41 AM
That's such a shame :(
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 30, 2013, 12:54:38 PM
The number plate still exists on DVLA, might help a bit.

Vehicle enquiry
The enquiry is complete.
The vehicle details for YRR 114T are:
Date of Liability   01 10 1993
Date of First Registration   01 08 1978
Year of Manufacture   1978
Cylinder Capacity (cc)   650cc
CO2 Emissions   Not Available
Fuel Type   PETROL
Export Marker   N
Vehicle Status   Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour   BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval   Not Available
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate   Â£77.00
12 Months Rate   Â£140.00

Marc
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: 1973/126 on July 30, 2013, 03:18:05 PM
 Thanks for that Marc. I`ve already checked it and it does come up as a 78 De Ville, but not sure what else it says on the log book as it didn`t come with one and to apply for one I would need to know the donor cars vin number which I haven`t got either :-
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on July 30, 2013, 03:24:09 PM
There must be a way to find it.
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: rmbruton on July 31, 2013, 01:16:16 PM
Nooooo not a bbq
Title: Re: CC Zero
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 31, 2013, 01:35:52 PM
A wine rack would be more worthwhile? 

Or return it to it's original use as a planter? 

Reminds me of the Fred Flintstone car I once bought with a load of body panels included.

They were inside the car on the photo's and I bought without viewing...

When I took them out there was no floor!  :o

Oh dear...are you sure there is no way to get the VIN Ladislav? 

Do the DVLA not have a record?

Would be great if you could pull it back from the brink...