Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on June 14, 2013, 09:47:21 PM

Title: WOW!
Post by: DeVilleChris on June 14, 2013, 09:47:21 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-FIAT-126-DE-VILLE-BLACK-/161046250563?clk_rvr_id=490679081814

I want this!
Title: Re: WOW!
Post by: 1973/126 on June 14, 2013, 10:18:06 PM
 I was just gonna put this link up. It looks stunning. Shame it`s not original, but one wouldn`t know from looking at it.
 I always wanted a black or a silver edition 8).
 
Title: Re: WOW!
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 14, 2013, 10:59:25 PM
What a beautiful car, I did have my eye on a LHD Black in Italy, very nice, but this is nicer, just a shame it's not 'original', it shouldn't matter really but it's always the little things that make the difference.  Still, if the price was a little lower...
Title: Re: WOW!
Post by: Kent126 on June 15, 2013, 03:41:38 AM
Nicely done, but seems a bit expensive for something thats not original. Plus the V5 will say de-ville and not 'black'.

A nice restoration though. I'm sure I have seen this car buzzing along the coast, and did follow it one afternoon in a campervan for miles.

Tom