Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Madejek20 on June 13, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Title: wanted 126
Post by: Madejek20 on June 13, 2013, 11:33:36 PM
hiya guys im looking for fiat 126 at a price for around 500 can be as a projectt
Title: Re: wanted 126
Post by: wsmitwil on June 14, 2013, 09:04:07 AM

Hello fello 126er

There is a 126 bis in a scrap yard just outside ludlow that he might sell

Title: Re: wanted 126
Post by: Madejek20 on June 14, 2013, 10:09:26 PM
Been there. Its empty inside. Everything except wheels ,interior, engine, windows, and lights is there.
Title: Re: wanted 126
Post by: wsmitwil on June 14, 2013, 10:18:54 PM
It's probably good for a racer or something like that, from what I remember it was quite a good body on it pretty solid, not good for a restoration as most of it isn't there, I confess it was me  :$

When I got my air-cooled I needed a whole car basically as mine was a bare shell, but he wouldn't sell the whole car because he used the shells for racing so I striped the whole car to what you see today, pretty sad really, wish I hadn't now because it was a nice car it had done stupid mileage something like 15,000 miles

My other 126 came from there, it was either that one or two others he had but he's only got that one now as he sold the frame he used for 126s now he's into cinquacentos and seincentos.
Title: Re: wanted 126
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 14, 2013, 11:09:38 PM
I know of a 1976 RHD Fiat 126 near Stowmarket, I went to see it a year and a half ago but I'm guessing it's still there, I keep thinking about going back and getting it myself. 

It's incomplete, no interior or front lights but it has a good body with engine and gearbox etc. although there's rust around the windows and it has been stood outside for quite a while in all weathers so will need some work.  The chappy only wanted £350 for it so let me know if you are interested and I'll e-mail you some pics.   ;)
Title: Re: wanted 126
Post by: Madejek20 on June 15, 2013, 04:44:31 PM
is stowmarket far from hereford? yeah pop me some pics. im looking for a project really so can do a bit of tlc