Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: the duke of 126 on June 10, 2013, 10:40:35 PM
-
My seat is frayed , anyone know of replacement matierial ? Or got a seat ?
I also need a exhaust
-
Is your car the Brown model that was in Bristol for a short time ?
-
No
-
OOPS! , I must put my brain into gear before going on the forum :$
-
That's half the battle with a 126, getting it into gear...especially reverse, which from experience is impossible to do as you pull up at a car show to a series of 'wow!' s and try to park... :$
-
I have a Bis seat, not sure if its driver side or passenger. Will send you a PM you with my number.
-
126blackbird,
I not sure whether you remember when we spoke at last year's RR. Did you manage to find the 126 disc brake brackets?