Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Pete126 on June 09, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

Title: Deep Dish Steel Wheels
Post by: Pete126 on June 09, 2013, 10:33:44 PM
Thought you'd like these, if only they were nearer :( a set of wobble bolts and a bit of fetteling need i say more :P 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181154856422?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_359wt_962
Title: Re: Deep Dish Steel Wheels
Post by: DEYAN IYI on June 10, 2013, 09:44:08 AM
 :) These ones are my firrst rim love for 126. Then I bought 5J13 and 5.5J13 thinking to put 165/55R13 and 175/50R13. It looks nice, but the are just heavy - 6.6kg&7kg. I love them, but I'll never use them on 126. If you don't mind 1L more on 100km and slower acceleration, the wheels are really lovely.

(http://pichost.name/images/2013/06/10/e21.jpg)

(http://pichost.name/images/2013/06/10/a68f341837a2b145.jpg)
Title: Re: Deep Dish Steel Wheels
Post by: Pete126 on June 10, 2013, 07:09:04 PM
They look so right on a 126, In this day and age its not how fast your car is but how  8) does it look :P
Title: Re: Deep Dish Steel Wheels
Post by: 1973/126 on June 10, 2013, 10:41:16 PM
 I also had a set of those BMW steelies, but sold them at the end. They came with one of my Blitz buggies.
 (http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/Fiat-mad-lad/BMW%20steelies%2013/06.jpg) (http://s885.photobucket.com/user/Fiat-mad-lad/media/BMW%20steelies%2013/06.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Deep Dish Steel Wheels
Post by: Kent126 on June 14, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
They look so right on a 126, In this day and age its not how fast your car is but how  8) does it look :P

Good job really....... :$