Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: V70_windsurfer on June 02, 2013, 06:34:39 PM
-
I've just purchased a 126 BIS and need a bit of help finding the bracket/pins that come out of the rear seat upright that locks into the sprung loaded clips that stops the seat back folding forward when you brake hard. I think the seats have been recovered at some stage and the previous owner left off the bracket that needs to stick out to lock it. I hope this makes sense, and some kind Fiat fan can help me out. Many thanks, Jon
-
BIS back seats are one of the rarer parts. I don't know what to suggest, good luck.
Marc
-
Marc, many thanks for the reply. Hopefully something will turn up or I'll be manufacturing something locally, which cold prove interesting. Thanks again, Jon
-
Hi there, is it the 2 spuds that stick out of the side of the seat you need?
Cheers Trevor.
-
Hi there, is it the 2 spuds that stick out of the side of the seat you need?
Cheers Trevor.
It is (I think), it's the ones at the top of the back seat, that stick out to clip into the bits (that I have, which are sprung loaded and attached to the car). The 2 spuds sound about right, as well as any fitting parts (screws and stuff). Many thanks, Jon
-
Hi, yes they just screw into the side of the seat.
Cheers Trevor.