Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Kent126 on May 18, 2013, 11:48:04 AM

Title: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Kent126 on May 18, 2013, 11:48:04 AM
WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing

Hi Guys,
     I urgently require an early aircooled nearside front wing. I dont want to use re-production panels due to the problems they are causing. Does anyone have a new old stock wing sat around anywhere that I can buy?

Regards,
Tom
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 18, 2013, 12:26:30 PM
http://www.ebay.it/itm/FIANCATA-PARAFANGO-ANTERIORE-DESTRO-FIAT-126-/321096765185?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item4ac2dbcf01
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 18, 2013, 12:30:20 PM
http://www.ebay.it/itm/PARAFANGO-ANTERIORE-DESTRO-FIAT-126-1-SERIE-/330389619492?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item4cecc18324
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Kent126 on May 18, 2013, 01:45:51 PM
Its the otherside I need, but thanks! Keep Looking! ;D ;D

Tom
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Lina on June 10, 2013, 09:56:58 PM
Tom, are the ones at 126fan the right ones?  http://www.126fan.sk/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=760

I was hoping to get myself both sides for when I get around to bodywork from them when we get to Slovakia, I could put another into the van, easy, if that's the right one?

Lina
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: popik81 on June 10, 2013, 11:28:14 PM
lina its from EL look on holes 4 plastic bmper....
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Kent126 on June 14, 2013, 12:08:26 PM
Hi Lina,
   The front panels from 126fan wont fit our cars. I already have a Polish one and the quality is really bad. I have managed to source an Italian one now which fits perfectly!  ;D

Also there is a big difference in the 'arch profile'. On the early cars the arch is less prominent, and the lip is more square. The later cars are more rounded. Only found this out after buying all the wrong panels!

I think I now have, or may have located all of the panels I need.

Tom
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Lina on June 14, 2013, 04:57:54 PM
Ahhhh, thanks so much for that Tom!  Do you have contact details for the Italian ones (I'm going to need both front panels, plus the 'nose', at some point in the not-too-distant future!)?

Cheers!
Title: Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
Post by: Kent126 on June 15, 2013, 03:35:16 AM
I used Franco at Ricambio for the Italian wings, as he has the Italian ones made in the Rhibo factory, which are really good quality. They are not cheap though, but I had no choice as I couldnt find early Italian ones anywhere else.

If you need a front panel, try contacting Steve on here. He has another two front panels for early 126, one is a fiat original panel from the factory and the other is a quality repro from the rhibo factory. Both are in good condition, I have seen them. He has the panels in Halstead in Essex (closer for you).

I have his contact details if you want them I can PM them.

Franco has Italian front panels also but they are about £90!  :o

Tom