Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: markymarc on May 15, 2013, 09:56:59 AM

Title: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: markymarc on May 15, 2013, 09:56:59 AM
Hi guys,

I am still after a good (rust free) boot/engine lid and also some side air vent trims for an air-cooled 126. Do the later water-cooled side vents fit as I have seen these on later (polish) air-cooled?
If so I prefer these, or if you have some I could adapt to fit?
Would prefer local to Essex so I could pick-up and save delivery!!

Cheers
Marc
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: wsmitwil on May 16, 2013, 09:30:22 AM
Hi there hope this picture helps sorry for the bad quality, the one on the left is the aircooled which has a sleve on the back and the bis has no sleve, so you would have to modify it to get the cooling, as for the later aicooled ones, ive seen those to i dont know if they are different to the bis

i got my side vents for my aircooled from axel gerstle but i cant find them advertised on the website anymore for some reason

Hope I've helped

 ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: stevegibb on May 16, 2013, 09:19:08 PM
Hi mark i have a really good chamois/biege engine lid , available in essex at my parents near halstead , interested pm me or call me stephen on 07786591390  ;)
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: wsmitwil on May 16, 2013, 09:20:00 PM
Link to vents but they are expensive I think  :o

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Fiat+126+Bis+vents+&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: 1973/126 on May 16, 2013, 10:49:50 PM
 Marc I`ve got these. Are they any good to you?
 
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: markymarc on May 17, 2013, 09:35:20 AM
Marc I`ve got these. Are they any good to you?
 

I will take them!! Let me know a price with postage?
Many thanks

Marc
Title: Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
Post by: 1973/126 on May 17, 2013, 09:51:10 AM
 Marc you`ve got a PM.