Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: cudhso on May 14, 2013, 10:37:13 PM

Title: Not Ebay but I think exceptional...
Post by: cudhso on May 14, 2013, 10:37:13 PM
http://www.utvdrive.co.uk/car/457799/1990-fiat-126-bis-craigavon/#

An un- molested (save for the sunroof) BIS.  Very nice.  I want to buy it but it would take too much time from my leave (I only get 1.5 weeks every now & then and I work abroad).  :cry:

Richie
Title: Re: Not Ebay but I think exceptional...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 16, 2013, 05:51:32 PM
Looks very nice, I don't know that much about the BIS, what's not right about the sunroof?

Bet it sells quickly, I hear that George Michael is interested... ;D
Title: Re: Not Ebay but I think exceptional...
Post by: cudhso on May 16, 2013, 08:05:46 PM
The sunroof is a post-build fit.  This one looks OK but they can let in water if fitted badly. 

Some insurance companies don't like these aftermarket efforts.  When I suggested to my current insurer that I intended to fit a sunroof they stipulated that a professional garage MUST fit it or they would not re-insure me!

Richie.
Title: Re: Not Ebay but I think exceptional...
Post by: Kent126 on May 24, 2013, 06:40:27 PM
Very clean.  :)
Title: Re: Not Ebay but I think exceptional...
Post by: Amateb8 on May 24, 2013, 08:47:14 PM
Sunroof was a Fiat dealer option for the 126, albeit an aftermarket installation. I've got one on my blue one which I am using as a donor car. Yes, I think it leaks a little bit. But this one does not, judging from the clean seats. Looks quite nice. Tempting.