Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on May 13, 2013, 09:00:26 PM

Title: Goggomobil...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 13, 2013, 09:00:26 PM
If only I had some cash...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOGGOMOBIL-T250-SEDAN-NOT-ISETTA-HEINKEL-TROJAN-MESSERSCHMITT-/121108559003?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c32a1f49b#ht_286wt_1242
Title: Re: Goggomobil...
Post by: charliebrown on May 13, 2013, 09:04:50 PM
I first saw one of these at our local classic car show last August.  It was immaculate - and I fell in love with it, it was my car of the show :D
Title: Re: Goggomobil...
Post by: kev126 on May 13, 2013, 09:26:59 PM
HELP! I need this car in my life! Donations to me please  :P
Title: Re: Goggomobil...
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 21, 2013, 10:29:55 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=fiat&_sop=10&_osacat=29751&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0&_nkw=goggomobil&_sacat=29751

If only the engine was original...

It's amazing what people do with engines, met a chap today who was putting a Fiat 126 engine onto a motorbike...I didn't even know it was possible!
Title: Re: Goggomobil...
Post by: wsmitwil on May 22, 2013, 09:07:12 AM

http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7304.0