Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: DeVilleChris on May 12, 2013, 12:56:19 AM

Title: 3k? really?
Post by: DeVilleChris on May 12, 2013, 12:56:19 AM
was looking about and found this on auto trader..
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/fiat/126/used-fiat-126-bis-3dr-bristol-fpa-201305106686499?logcode=p

they are selling the number plate cause it has "f50" in it..

3k for that car.. hmm
Title: Re: 3k? really?
Post by: kev126 on May 12, 2013, 01:02:57 AM
Ridiculous. It's a BIS with the bumpers removed, some Hong Kong eBay chrome number plate light and the recycled fog light which looks CRAP! Oh and two bungs for the de wipered.. Easily £50.. Not!

Abarth wheels DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH those are chinq wheels I'm certain!
Title: Re: 3k? really?
Post by: drwheetos on May 12, 2013, 07:42:56 AM
Yea they are Cinquecento alloys...but they are Abarth caps!! Easily worth the money...hmmmm
Title: Re: 3k? really?
Post by: kev126 on May 12, 2013, 09:30:05 AM
I will admit that it looks in lovely condition, but 53,000 miles? I think it's probably had some work done and someone seems to think it's now worth mega bucks. I wonder if the bumpers are included in the sale!